Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

I watched last year's semi finals recently, and it blew my mind again that we didn't go through

We should have scored 7 in the first leg, no exaggeration, and we barely gave them a sniff at the Bernabau until the 90th minute

We've improved defensively in the 12 months since that tie, and added the best striker in the world, while Real have seen Kroos, Modric and Benzema age a year, to their detriment

I've no doubt that we'll have revenge next month, and even fancy us to win both legs. Finishing the tie off at the Etihad just convinces me further

Can't fucking wait

I watched last year's semi finals recently, and it blew my mind again that we didn't go through

We should have scored 7 in the first leg, no exaggeration, and we barely gave them a sniff at the Bernabau until the 90th minute

We've improved defensively in the 12 months since that tie, and added the best striker in the world, while Real have seen Kroos, Modric and Benzema age a year, to their detriment

I've no doubt that we'll have revenge next month, and even fancy us to win both legs. Finishing the tie off at the Etihad just convinces me further

Can't fucking wait
You need to be clinical at this level, think Mahrez missed a sitter that could have been three nil and then they got back into it. Against Munich they didn’t get a sniff when each goal was scored, hopefully this system of playing 4 out and out defenders will work against Madrid.

This is a very interesting choice of moniker given “Ogre” is very charged in Spanish history and culture, largely now due to the effort to further destabilise the Franco regime by assassinating the Prime Minster in late 1973 being famously called Operación Ogro…

FancyJadedDungbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Fair enough....

lotr-funny.gif

think it will be tight at their place, but will run over them at home,

2-1 to us away
2+-0 at home

i said 4 goal margin in a previous post,but i can honestly see us smashing them at home.

This is a very interesting choice of moniker given “Ogre” is very charged in Spanish history and culture, largely now due to the effort to further destabilise the Franco regime by assassinating the Prime Minster in late 1973 being famously called Operación Ogro…

FancyJadedDungbeetle-max-1mb.gif

manchester evening news should respond with a 'the blackmailer is coming' headline, next to a picture of benzema

big thing will be keeping the front 3 quiet. Madrid are a good side, but they're not elite. We should have been out of sight last season, but allowed them back in the first leg far too easily. I’m quietly confident about this tie.

big thing will be keeping the front 3 quiet. Madrid are a good side, but they're not elite. We should have been out of sight last season, but allowed them back in the first leg far too easily. I’m quietly confident about this tie.
We are a different team this year, defensively we look more solid and we now have arguably the best striker in the world. Also the team will be keen to put one over Madrid after losing in such a cruel way last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.