Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Should we get there and the final is on in Istanbul, we should get 19/20k tickets. (The Dips got that amount for Paris last year in a similar sized stadium) add into the equation we could face the rags in a cup final 7 days before it, factor in the price of a trip to Istanbul etc. I’d expect every seasoncard holder both on and off the cup scheme would get a ticket if they wanted, which they won’t. I’d guess there would be 1 or 2 thousand on sale for citizen members alright. No sure it would be a first come first serve for them though.
Top end ticket prices will be eye wateringly expensive. There'll be loads of tickets for non-season ticket holders prepared to pay £350 to £600 for a single match ticket.

If the second leg was at Madrid's place I would've been doubtful, but I think we'll EDGE past through them now that it's at the Etihad
Yep. Second legs at the Bernabeu invariably seem to bring on all kinds of voodoo and black magic to ensure that Real find a way to an unlikely win.
Hopefully that’s out of the window this time.

Tickets already for sale on reseller sites. How do they get hold of these tickets?

Those being sold direct from the reseller site will be supplied by City. Those from individuals will try and source the tickets after they’ve ‘sold’ them.

Just watched the highlights of last year's collapse v Madrid, dreadful... I want pep to play those last 5 minutes on video before and after training every single day on the week coming up to both legs...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.