Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Wouldn't fancy napoil either. Great team and their fans are absolute scum. Probably wouldn't risk the trip if we drew them especially after England play in naples next week

Frankfurt Ultras ran riot in Naples yesterday CL lashing with the Napoli Ultras, the Police, attacking the Police with flares, rockets, chairs, tables, bins, and anything they could get their hands on to throw at the Police. They set a police car on fire. Frankfurt fans were banned from the 2nd leg, but the Ultras turned up in there hundreds, mostly via trains. Loads of videos on the internet.

Last edited:
Frankfurt Ultras ran riot in Naples yesterday CL lashing with the Napoli Ultras, the Police, attacking the Police with flares, rockets, chairs, tables, bins, and anything they could get their hands on to throw at the Police. They set a police car on fire. Frankfurt fans were banned from the 2nd leg, but the Ultras turned up in there hundreds, mostly via trains. Loads of videos on the internet.

Backed up by their pals Atalanta

I wonder of the 7 how many are thinking we need to avoid Manchester City.

Over 2 legs and no away goals in the mix, we are capable of out scoring all of them in 180 minutes.

Would prefer Chelsea next.

Bayern are the strongest team left and the toughest matchup for us stylistically I think

Napoli too. And Real always have that X factor about them

But Bayerns depth and pace out wide is terrifyingly good

If Madrid, Bayern and Napoli are all on the other side of the draw I’d be very, very happy.
I’m never so sure that avoiding the better teams in draws is a good thing.

Whoever reaches the final from that side of the draw may have played a really tough quarter and a really tough semi so they are fully match ready for us in the final, physically and mentally they’d be ready for a really tough final.

Whereas we could be well undercooked as we could have had an easy quarter and an easy semi and hadn’t played anyone at that level in the Prem for weeks.

My prediction:

CITY v Inter to play the winners of Bayern v AC Milan

Napoli v Chelsea to play the winners of RM v Benfica
I’d like to see the semifinals being City Napoli Bayern and Madrid (in any match-up). They’re the best four teams in the competition and they’ll be brilliant semis and a final from two of those four.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.