Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Bayern have conceded in 1 of their games in the Champs this season. Shut out Barca, Inter and PSG in the 6 games vs them.

Think you can boil us progressing down to if Kev turns up or not. And if we can deal with a counter attack which includes Sane and Mane. We go inverted fullback vs them we're fucked

Bayern will probably be more unhappy with the draw than us.
They will fear Pep and Haaland and they know what we did to a good red bull team.
Better Madrid in semis than final too.
At least we’ve avoided Napoli…

Yeah didn't want bayern, there's so much pace in their side and pace destroys us. Much sooner play Madrid who I think suit us quite well, was hoping Madrid would knock bayern out for us and get rid of our biggest threat.

Oh well, have to beat the best if we're going to win it, no easy ride like Liverpool and I'd prefer it over 2 legs than the final.

We've got a month to prepare for cancelo inevitably burning us and causing complete and utter meltdown.
Didn't think loanees could play against their parent club.

No. Leicester has already been moved to a Saturday (not officially yet) but we're swapping with United's Saturday game as they can't play Thursday-Saturday.

Southampton will move to Saturday if we play Tuesday in the 1st leg.
Is that correct? I thought once they chosen the tv games that was it? Hope you’re right and assume you are

We have to go
Ederson

Walker-Dias-Stones-Ake

Rodri-Gundogan

Foden- KDB- Grealish

Haaland

Full strength lineup, with 4 at the back. The road to Istanbul goes through the blue side of Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.