Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

No disrespect, but I hope you get eliminated by Bayern. I would much rather face them after we inevitably knock out Real Madrid then the prospect of facing you lot over two legs.

They’ve knocked us out every time we played them I think.
We played them in three seasons in the CL group stage, won three, lost three, drew none. We came the second twice behind them and It was the results against Napoli in 2011/2012 season that got us not going through the group stage.

Nothing to do with the loan agreement, UEFA rules say he can play, they changed it after the fuss about Courtois when Chelsea played Atletico.
It was the rule in 2004-05 when Crespo was loaned out to Milan and they were set to meet in the final. Chelsea just tried a way around it with a penalty clause which was void.

If he wasn't prior to this draw.....i think Pep now has to prioritise his resources and decide which of the 3 comps we are left in he wants/needs to win.

If we do go for it in all 3 though,which would be commendable,and i wouldnt have a grumble with.....i do believe we will come away empty handed.

It's tough at the top!
I still think the fa cup should be the one we aim for, Sick of getting so far in the fa cup and going out. 3 semi finals in the past 3 seasons in the fa cup and fuck all to show for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.