Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Bayern were the team I least wanted. They've been excellent in Europe this season and the pace and movement up front from Mane, Gnabry, Sane is just the sort of thing we'd struggle against on the counter or otherwise.
I didn't want them either, but i fancy a combination of Dias, Stones, Ake, Laporte and Walker to handle that front three.

Will they be able to they cope with our attacking threat though, Erling, Kev and Phil to name just three!

If he wasn't prior to this draw.....i think Pep now has to prioritise his resources and decide which of the 3 comps we are left in he wants/needs to win.

If we do go for it in all 3 though,which would be commendable,and i wouldnt have a grumble with.....i do believe we will come away empty handed.

It's tough at the top!

Awful draw, with the only positive being that if we reach the final we would have dumped out far better teams than the one stood between us and the trophy.

I think we'll narrowly beat Bayern at home and draw at their place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.