Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

We are better than Bayern, IMO. if we win this, we will have beaten the best teams in the competition.

2nd leg at the Allianz is a disaster. We’ve been notoriously suspect away in Europe against good opposition in the KO rounds.

Lost away vs Monaco, Liverpool, Spurs, and Madrid. Drew vs Atletico but even then it was a tough game where we limped over the line. Ideally need a 2 goal cushion going back to Germany.
Not a disaster if we hammer em first at the Etihad. Anything like the Leipzig game and it’ll be over before we fly

Just saw the Match Day Live comments. Going on about Bayern having been flawless, absolutely flawless in this campaign. Does this mean that they have reached their ceiling?

Who the fuck thinks West Ham are a nice club? Yuck.
I reckon if you polled a lot of football fans the 2 most well liked set of supper would be Sunderland and West Ham. Just accept it, nobody really likes chelsea, a lot of neutrals do like West Ham. They (neutrals) used to like us, when we were shit and not any more

Last edited:
2nd leg at the Allianz is a disaster. We’ve been notoriously suspect away in Europe against good opposition in the KO rounds.

Lost away vs Monaco, Liverpool, Spurs, and Madrid. Drew vs Atletico but even then it was a tough game where we limped over the line. Ideally need a 2 goal cushion going back to Germany.
Is it fuck a disaster, fucking grow some

Tough as it gets, as it likely also means having to beat Napoli in the Final, who must be laughing their bollocks off today.

We will have certainly to win it the hard way.

I've watched Bayern a few times this season, they always strike me as tactically astute, rather than blowing teams away?

Madrid in the semi-final will take care of itself, as we owe those bastards big time.
I don't mind hard draws as much as banana peels.

And tbh in a one match scenario if we get to the final, I don't think Pep overthinks. He overthinks the teams you play multiple times in a season. That's why I just didn't want Chelsea.

Napoli if they get there will have huge amount of pressure on them, unlike us who've already failed and know it's no fairy tale! If we stay calm defensively and press like we have.. I think we can do it!

And if it is really our year, nothing can stop us, not Gillingham, not the rags, not the dippers, not being 2 goals down, not being 8 points back with 6 to play, NOTHING!

Not a disaster if we hammer em first at the Etihad. Anything like the Leipzig game and it’ll be over before we fly
You cannot compare the CL Bayern with that soda pop drink on wings...

Bayern usually has two faces - one for the CL against the good teams - one for the league.
That CL face has 8 wins this season with the only goals against being against Plzen... (opponents Barcelona, Inter, Plzen, PSG)

Ve ist Der Englanders !!!

I agree , too many Snowflakes

If everyone does their Job starting with Pep ,
not an issue ,
On to the Semis !
Then Istanbull !!
Then Open Top Bus Ride
Through the best City in the Land !!!!

Less of this mention of fear
No Fear Here !!

they all fear us right now, Manchester City will win the Champions League sooner rather than later,
but what we have right now is Haaland the (Terminator) and he gets what he wants, but let's not forget we have a world cup winning striker for backup in Alvarez,

Am going to put a statement out right now, We will 3 Champions league titles in the next 5 years
that's how high am aiming, Haaland and the rest of the team will push for winning every season from now on,

No more fucking about by Manchester city we are here on merit and we have the right to win the Champions League just as much as anybody else, the best-run club in the world, the best manager, the best players, the best fans in the world, that's the level we are on,

BRING ALL OF THEM ON, we are ready

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.