Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Don't buy the arguement that juve are significantly weaker either. You can have no doubt that bonucci and chiellini will kick the hell out of silva and aguero. Let's hope they aren't over aggressive and injure them. Here is the most likely juve team

Buffon

Lichsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro

Marchisio

Khedira Pogba

Dybala

Morata Mandzukic

That starting 11 still looks very strong to me.

Will Cudrado not play off the strikers?

As much as it pains me to say this, I can't see the rags losing a single game in their group(lucky rags). On paper moscow away is tough but van harsh isn't stupid enough to underestimate those teams

The mask is starting to slip. We will have a tough time, but the rags won't lose a game.
You've spent so much time on this thread pissing on peoples chips, it makes me wonder.

If you're going to Juve away, I'd be quick in booking those flights to Milan with Ryanair... Still £48

An aquaintance of mine tells me TV pairs have been quiety dropped when the draw was rejigged.. The rule is now can't have more than 2 teams from the same country on the same side of the draw! (Lowest qualified 5th qualifier excepted).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.