Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Genuinly looking forward to this years Champions League. The whole allure of getting there is to go up against the best teams in Europe (and apparently Khazakstan).

If we want to win it, we have to beat the tougher teams anyway, might as well do it in the group, and as has been said, it could have been worse...

Although it's easy to get annoyed at how ridiculously fixed these draws are what I will say is this....we have nothing to be afraid of in our group. In fact none of the teams we are facing will be happy to be in our group. We have started the season focussed and determined. If we continue to play in the same way there is no reason why we can't win our group. Some great away trips as well. Juventus aren't the same force they were last year either. Come on city lets fucking smash it!

Sorry haven't time to go back to earlier in the thread but are we on the same night as the rags, if so guess the TV companies will be already be giving us a token appearance on the box just to show there's no bias!!

Well hello to all from an Juventus Fan

Juventus in group stage always had problem even with an easy group like last year with onlympiacos e malmoe so i dont have fear for the group this year,atleast this year watching our rivals we have to be concentrated in every game and with big teams we do better.

i have watched city matches this year vs chelsea and everton and honestly this year city have an impressive team and i think this year city will have a long road on CHL, compact team in deffense and an super attack wich can be more super with KDB.

Sevilla is a tought team and them play a great football...

Monchengladbah this year i think is not like last year but Germans are always tought in home matches..

Wish to City an great season in PL and good CHL except the matches against Juve :P

Greetz Folks ;)

Sorry haven't time to go back to earlier in the thread but are we on the same night as the rags, if so guess the TV companies will be already be giving us a token appearance on the box just to show there's no bias!!
BT(MUTV) will assure that. Ickkle mikky,Weeooo and the ginger pig being pundits prove it.

Just logged on, am I seeing this right? We're not playing CSKA and Bayern? And we didn't get the hardest teams from each possible draw?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.