Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

not fucking barca again, that would mean finishing 2nd in the group and get bayern in the last 16. same teams every year...

I wouldn't mind Barca in the Group Stage - at least we would have a chance of coming away from the Camp Nou knowing we weren't out of the competition

Yeah fair point, not sure we'd take then WITH Roma & Wolfsburg though. Barca with a couple of relatively more comfortable teams may not be too bad.

PSV, Lyon and Gent would be lovely. But I would like Zenit to be put with City as well, for the English media to discover the true potential of Shatov.

I'd quite like the City group to have Lazio and Malmo in it - if only to celebrate Sky Blue!
Rome with Lazio would be a nightmare as a venue though.

As many have said, I don't want Barca or Bayern because we play them every year, not because of their quality. Obviously I would like a draw that favors City to advance or even win the group but I am not going to be mad if we get drawn with PSG or Juventus because it would be a different opponent than we've seen in the past.

If the rags get through and let's face it they will as the ref will play until 3am if they need a goal, which pot will they be in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.