Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Places with not too much travelling for the team and easy (ish) games, PSV, Lyon and Gent/Malmo would be nice but I'm bracing for Barca, a Russian/Ukraine side and the Israel team.

Those are the teams I want too as I agree about the travel issues. A lot of teams requiring long distances in Pot 3 though so I'm expecting us to get one of them.

Hopefully Pot 1 is kind!

Ideal draw would likely be PSV, Olympiakos and Malmo. Toughest draw, Barcelona, Shakhtar Donetsk, Wolfsburg. Hopefully we avoid 1 of the 2 German sides in Pot 4 and don't end up in a group of death, yet again. Be even nicer to get Benfica, Zenit or PSV as I'd put us as group favourites if that were the case.

I think Lyon over Olympiakos as ideal due to travel journey time and Lyon haven't started their season well.

Those are the teams I want too as I agree about the travel issues. A lot of teams requiring long distances in Pot 3 though so I'm expecting us to get one of them.

Hopefully Pot 1 is kind!
Roll on tomorrow with the little bald guy smirking and assorted trembling ex players with cold hands and warm balls.

Ideal draw would likely be PSV, Olympiakos and Malmo. Toughest draw, Barcelona, Shakhtar Donetsk, Wolfsburg. Hopefully we avoid 1 of the 2 German sides in Pot 4 and don't end up in a group of death, yet again. Be even nicer to get Benfica, Zenit or PSV as I'd put us as group favourites if that were the case.

We can't get a German side from pot 4, we've already got Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.