Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

According to the rehearsals, Man U were in group C, Chelse in group E, City in group G and Arsenal in group H. Wouldn't that indicate that for the rehearsals they haven't 'paired' any of the teams off, otherwise there wouldn't be 3 English teams in groups E - H.

It would. Have they secretly abolished the TV pairings? Or is this the false TV station rehearsal.
UEFA normally announce the results of the real rehearsal so I am keeping an eye out...

Last edited:
The MuEN have quite a good slant on the draw with things like the group of death, the group of delight, also the sunny group, the boozy group etc...don't normally get the MuEN but it was free today..so why not!

I predicted Barcelona, Lyon, Gent on Mangala's Twitter. Signed shirt from the man himself if I'm right...

For those booking flights asap, here are the away dates :
29/30 Sep away to Pot 1 team
03/04 Nov away to Pot 4 team
24/25 Nov away to Pot 3 team
Not sure when the decision will be made as to wether it is Tuesday or Wednesday fixture , but if you're booking for a few days this may help.
My favourite would be Lisbon at the end of Sep ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.