Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

For those booking flights asap, here are the away dates :
29/30 Sep away to Pot 1 team
03/04 Nov away to Pot 4 team
24/25 Nov away to Pot 3 team
Not sure when the decision will be made as to wether it is Tuesday or Wednesday fixture , but if you're booking for a few days this may help.
My favourite would be Lisbon at the end of Sep ;-)
how do you know this mate if its true nice one :)

Not sure when the decision will be made as to wether it is Tuesday or Wednesday fixture , but if you're booking for a few days this may help.

Are you sure about that? Really helpful if it's correct! Normally takes the OS a few days to publish the fixture dates, by which time flights can be astronomical. At least if it is true I know I will be in Barca at the wrong time! Will be flying back from there midday on the Wednesday of the first game week. Hopefully we play at home that night instead of the Tuesday and then I can make it.

This isn't true. Same conversation every year. The order of 1v3, 2v4 etc. is agreed in advance but it doesn't equate to the pot numbers, this is drawn in the 2 hours after the draw and before the fixtures are announced (behind closed doors)

The press usually get hold of the fixtures before they go on any OS, I will try post a copy of it, it'll get leaked an hour or so after the draw

Seeding in the Champions League 2015/2016
kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedcl2015.html
17 hours ago - UEFA European Cup Football - Seeding Champions League 2015/16. ... 1st match day: 2 v 3 4th match day: 1 v 3 4 v 1 4 v 2 2nd match day: 1 ...
And the official site for match day dates.
Checked it twice before posting - but please check yourselves before shelling out.
I'm rubbish on google normally, but just searched 'Champions League 2015/16 match dates' and there it was. Get the seats booked before the agencies do, blues ;-)

This isn't true. Same conversation every year. The order of 1v3, 2v4 etc. is agreed in advance but it doesn't equate to the pot numbers, this is drawn in the 2 hours after the draw and before the fixtures are announced (behind closed doors)
Oops , sorry if this is the case. I was sat there ready to book Lisbon if it comes up. Thought I'd share the info I was going on.... I must be thick because it still seems correct to me.

Oops , sorry if this is the case. I was sat there ready to book Lisbon if it comes up. Thought I'd share the info I was going on.... I must be thick because it still seems correct to me.

As I said 1st match day: 2 v 3 is correct but 2 and 3 DON'T necessarily equate to the pot numbers, that is a behind closed doors draw, you can check back over the previous seasons and see that wasn't the case.

As last season 2v3 was match day 1 and we were pot 3 but played Bayern away who were pot 1

Book nothing until the fixtures are announced.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.