Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Very happy with that. Juve have lost Vidal, Pirlo & Tevez, BM got walloped 4-0 v Dortmund a couple of weeks ago and Sevilla have not replaced Bacca.

We should top that group

Im happy with that, finally avoided the disaster group we've had every year. Juve won't be the side they were last year by a long shot.

As for Monchengladbach im delighted. I was born there and haven't been back since i was about 6 months old. What a perfect reason to go and see where i was born and experience my first city away trip in Europe.

Juventus and Sevilla are good teams, we need to let go of that inferiority complex while in Europe and play to our.full potential. Also strategies and tactics form an important role I guess especially with Italian teams involved.

Easiest group we've had in the Champions League so far, which is good, but a team from each of the top 3 leagues in Europe is still not being kind to us. A Belgian/Swedish no-hoper would've been nice.

A no-hoper would have been nice but at the same time we are the favorites in this group and will get some games to toughen us up for the group stages, more so than if we were to face a Maccabi, Zagreb, etc. We've got a great shot to at least make the quarters if we can win our group. Let's do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.