Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

For the first time I can remember, all the groups appear similar with no obvious walk over groups.
We will top that group I reckon if current intensity carries on.

Ryanair have already doubled the price of some of their flights from Manchester to Brussels before the dates have been sorted - very sneaky.

Well, main thing is that we need to win the group to have a better chance of progressing beyond the last 16. That means avoiding Real, Barca and Bayern in the group. We have. No excuses now. Having said that, one of those teams will probably cock up their group and come 2nd, and we'll still draw them in the last 16!

No -- Plzen and CSKA were far easier. That was near a guarantee to the knock-outs. This year is not.

It's easier when you consider it from a "chance to win the group" perspective, although the CSKA/Plzen year was easier from a "chance to qualify" perspective.

5th year in the Champion's League, the previous 4 we've had Bayern 3 times, and Real once, in our group. Clearly 2nd favourite, at best, each of those years. This year I reckon we're favourites to finish top of the group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.