Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

How good are Bor idiot? Assume all Bundesliga teams are strong?

Good thing about our group is that if we play to our potential we'll be a cut above the others, while they will most likely constantly take points off each other.
The other week against Dortmund they were extremely poor. And they lost to an average Mainz at the weekend.

Good thing about our group is that if we play to our potential we'll be a cut above the others, while they will most likely constantly take points off each other.
Gladbach have had a terrible start to the season. Got hammered by BD and lost to Mainz at the weekend. Had a really good season last year though so could be a tough game.

Like I said it's no good having a group thats too easy and then being overwhelmed in the knockout stages... this group is more than win-able for this squad and if we do then I think team will reach a new level with the confidence it will bring(we've never really had a chance to build it with draws we've had in the past).

If the rumours of Pogba going to the chavs materialise we should top the group given Tevez and Vidal have already gone.
Best chance we have ever had to top a CL group. If we keep playing as we are I think we will.

Lost first two games so far this season

Both Sevilla and Juventus have been weakened this season. Vfl Wolfsburg (who finished above BMG in the Bundesliga) lost twice to Everton in the group stages of the Europa League last season. If we are fully focused then we should take one of the qualifying spots.

Sevilla been weakened? Are you high? Yes bacca has left but they are are much more compete than last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.