Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Both Sevilla and Juventus have been weakened this season. Vfl Wolfsburg (who finished above BMG lost twice to Everton in the group stages of the Europa League).

Sevilla have just signed Llorente, though not sure how good he is now.

Not an easy group but not a group of death by any stretch. Three good away trips, relatively short distances and new venues for us. Whatever we think of our group I'll wager Juve, Seville and Monchengladbach aren't exactly delighted at the prospect of playing us. Normally only do one group stage but don't want to miss out on any of those three.
New venues? Some of us oldies went to Juventus and Monchengladback in the 70's ;)

we should get over 10 points from that group and I can see the 3 home games city winning and then we should get something out of the 3 away games

We are favorites on paper but there is not an easy game in for anyone in this group but that's good for City, there's teams that could beat us there but not a team that can dominate or overwhelm us like Barca or Bayern have. The right amount of challenge to let us "level up" in the champions league before we potentially face the powerhouses in the knockout rounds.

Fuck me there are some right fucking doom and gloomers on here 3 good away trips fairly local and at least we didn't get Barca or Bayern some people need to get a fucking grip

Sevilla for me the hardest out of the three,last years Europa league winners a dangerous team ...just hope we get off to a good start as the pressure builds if you end up playing catch up...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.