Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Champions League Draw??

is anyone picking up on this i think if arsenal lose tonite liverpool get a free pass to CL because of fenerbarche being thrown out. WTF

still waiting for classification though

Inzi said:
is anyone picking up on this i think if arsenal lose tonite liverpool get a free pass to CL because of fenerbarche being thrown out. WTF

Is this the deluded dippers on RAWK at it again?

Surely it would be the next available Turkish side to take their place.

borninm14 said:

im not 100% sure. its the team with the best co-efficient which isn't in europe atm which is liverpool i think. UEFA announcement at 7.30 though so we'll see

gotta be something made up by a Dipper and started spreading on twitter.

borninm14 said:
Apparently there are now signs that the runners-up Trabzonspor could be in trouble as well so it's a bit of a headache for UEFA ahead of the draw. One possible solution would be to reinstate the highest ranked loser from the Champions play-off round.

Inzi said:

Why would Liverpool get it? I can see the logic in Arsenal but what have Liverpool got to do with anything?

dannybcity said:
Inzi said:

Why would Liverpool get it? I can see the logic in Arsenal but what have Liverpool got to do with anything?

it looks more likely it'll be the highest coefficient loser in the playoff round, assuming Arsenal win, will probably be Copenhagen.

SamWallaceIndy Sam Wallace
Pretty extraordinary state of affairs. #afc could find out 15 mins before KO tonight that they are in CL regardless of result
10 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.