Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Champions League Draw??

allan harper said:
The thought of us being in The Group of Death excites me ! Bring it on.

Me too!!. we wont be a pushover by any means..

samharris said:
allan harper said:
The thought of us being in The Group of Death excites me ! Bring it on.

Me too!!. we wont be a pushover by any means..

Bring on anyone. We are good enough to qualify from any group.

CL experience is much more vital during the knockout stage.

Champions League Draw??

rickmcfc said:
Can anyone help. I'm in Spain and have an iPhone with a wifi connection. Can I watch the draw somehow? also have a tv with free view but you no longer get sky sports news!!!!

If you know someone who subscribes to sky sports and are willing to give you their sky login details, sky go is the app for you !

allan harper said:
rickmcfc said:
Can anyone help. I'm in Spain and have an iPhone with a wifi connection. Can I watch the draw somehow? also have a tv with free view but you no longer get sky sports news!!!!

If you know someone who subscribes to sky sports and are willing to give you their sky login details, sky go is the app for you !

it wont work its registered to only 2 devices<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:35 am --<br /><br />
rickmcfc said:

see if u can get it on euro sport

or just use bbc it uses a live thing via text usually

Was going to say this, the bbc will have a scrolling page updating the draw as it happens, or get yourself to a pub/bar and ask them to get it on tv... :o)

rickmcfc said:

Might not get it real time but pretty sure theres a uefa app you can download for nothing.

rickmcfc said:

i'd be surprised if every bar in spain didn't show it live on local tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.