Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt the Giant said:
Can someone please explain to me why arsenal are top seeded?

Maybe something to do with being in the last 16 more times than alot of other teams, being runners up once, being in it for the last 14 years running

Matt the Giant said:
Because the idiotic seedings take in to account that Le Arsenal played in a final in 2006
As I have said before the seedings are wrong and unfair Bayern came 4th or 3rd in the German division and yet they get 1st seed whilst Dortmund who won the whole thing are seeded 3rd, the current seeds do not allow new teams to go in to europe and are bias towards the usual CL teams

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Matt the Giant said:

Maybe something to do with being in the last 16 more times than alot of other teams, being runners up once, being in it for the last 14 years running

That's kind of wrong I think... shouldn't the seeding be base on last seasons league standings?

I think its fair to say know matter what group we are in it will be considered the group of death. The kindest draw would still have Porto and Marseille in our group. The only thing i want is an easy pot 4 team. Most of the top pot 1 and 2 European teams will be hoping to avoid us more than we are them.

So fucking excited! We are the team every pot 1 team wants to avoid as our presence from pot 3 automatically creates the group of death. Love it!

Don't think Real are flavour of the month with Uefa either so they'll probably throw us in together along with someone like Shakhtar & Zagreb - or is it completely random????

bored at work said:
Don't think Real are flavour of the month with Uefa either so they'll probably throw us in together along with someone like Shakhtar & Zagreb - or is it completely random????
Supposedly random ;)

Can never trust those people though :D :D

It's like what has already been mentioned in this thread...

If we wanted to play piss pot teams from the european backwaters we would all start supporting spurs and watching channel 5

I want to play the best...bring them on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.