Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev said:
My prediction:

Barcelona
Lyon
City
APOEL
that would be a good group to get!! mind you,besides barca do we have to massively fear anyone else? surely teams will be as worried about us as we are of them??

richards30 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
My prediction:

Barcelona
Lyon
City
APOEL
that would be a good group to get!! mind you,besides barca do we have to massively fear anyone else? surely teams will be as worried about us as we are of them??
Nothing to fear but fear itself. We ain't want to get into Europe to sub-par teams.

Does anyone know how many coefficient points you get for certain league positions/progress in competitions etc? What do we need to do this season to move up into pot 2 next season? I presume it's weighted in favour of the more difficult leagues, so merely having a 'solid' season should be enough to move up?

Tricky_Trev said:
Does anyone know how many coefficient points you get for certain league positions/progress in competitions etc? What do we need to do this season to move up into pot 2 next season? I presume it's weighted in favour of the more difficult leagues, so merely having a 'solid' season should be enough to move up?

Maybe the more relevant question should be Who do we pay in order to move up to pot 2 and 1.

I just think this particular institution is as corrupt as they come.

Tricky_Trev said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient</a>

Easyish compared to others but not that easy, Porto, Villareal, otelul galati (somewhere in Romania)

Well tough Barca, Milan, Dortmund

Good Trips Munich, Milan, Plzen (near Prague)

too many combinations to ponder i,m losing the plot, cant wait for draw

Come on CITY

Well in 7hrs time we will know.

Hope we get a good draw, as has been previously mentioned teams in pots 1 & 2 will fear us more than we will fear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.