Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the strongest group possible...we have the team to do it....better away days. Bring it on.

We have just under a 40% chance of having another Prem team in our group. Would people be disappointed if we drew one? I know I'd prefer if we didn't, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. Out of the three other English teams, the one I fancy least would be Chelsea, by a huge margin.

matt_matt said:
We have just under a 40% chance of having another Prem team in our group. Would people be disappointed if we drew one? I know I'd prefer if we didn't, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. Out of the three other English teams, the one I fancy least would be Chelsea, by a huge margin.
We have a 0% chance of drawing an English team...

We can't draw another Prem team in our group - no 2 teams from same nation can be drawn in the same group.

And sorry to disappoint, but if we get Plzen in our group, the away game will be in Prague, not Plzen as their ground is too small (still a cracking away trip I'd expect!)

We have a 0% chance of drawing an English team...

We can't draw another Prem team in our group - no 2 teams from same nation can be drawn in the same group.

Oops... my bad, didn't realize that those were the rules. That's cheered me up no end!

Group 1:

1. Bayern Munich
2. Marseille
3. Manchester City
4. Napoli

Group 2:

1. Manchester United
2. Valencia
3. Basle
4. Dortmund

Group 3:

1. Barcelona
2. AC Milan
3. Leverkuson
4. Dinamo Zagreb

Group 4:

1. Chelsea
2. Lyon
3. Ajax
4. Trabzonspor

Group 5:

1. Arsenal
2. CSKA Moscow
3. Olympiakos
4. APOEL

Group 6:

1. Real Madrid
2. Benfica
3. Zenit St.Petersburg
4. Otelui Galati

Group 7:

1. Porto
2. Villareal
3. BATE Borisov
4. Plzen

Group 8:

1. Inter Milan
2. Shakthar Donetsk
3. Lille
4. Genk

my predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.