Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Champions League Draw??

If we get Dortmund or Napoli from Pot 4 then there is no doubt we will be in the dreaded ''group of death''.

If we get either Dortmund or Napoli from Pot 4 then there is no doubt we will be in the dreaded ''group of death''.

allan harper wrote:
The thought of us being in The Group of Death excites me ! Bring it on.

We will be the cause of the group of death, ruining CL already, love it. :-)

bigf42 said:
LittleJoeMac82 said:
My ideal group would be;
CITY
Bayern Munchen
Benfica
Plzen

I'd settle for that especially if Munich away was the first tie... (Octoberfest will still be on....)
Exactly!! Oktoberfest in Munich, Plzen is regarded as one of Europe's 'famous beer cities' (as in Pilsner) and have always fancied Lisbon! Can't wait for the draw although it's already causing arguments with her!!

LittleJoeMac82 said:
bigf42 said:
LittleJoeMac82 said:
My ideal group would be;
CITY
Bayern Munchen
Benfica
Plzen

I'd settle for that especially if Munich away was the first tie... (Octoberfest will still be on....)
Exactly!! Oktoberfest in Munich, Plzen is regarded as one of Europe's 'famous beer cities' (as in Pilsner) and have always fancied Lisbon! Can't wait for the draw although it's already causing arguments with her!!

Same here, she has agreed to one euro away. Getting married next year so we need to save for that (apparently.) Aleady know that I will be going at least 2 of them....just have to cut back on wedding expenses ha.

When are the actual fixture dates announced? I love reading the threads where someone going to Milan is Driving to east midlands airport, flying to Frankfurt for a penny, getting the train to geneva for a fiver, hiring a car from geneva with 3 other lads for 40 quid and then flying back via stanstead 3 days later!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.