Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AndyMitten
MUFC have been drawn with the only team whose stadium has two stands (Braga). And the only team whose stadium has three stands (Cluj).

Looking on the positive side if we get out of that group we'll be so battle hardened we're bound to win it.

three great aways for the travelling fans, waiting impatiently to see where we go and when, want to do Dortmund and Amsterdam, though will depend on times and flight prices.

jimharri said:
Typical. How come Cluj or Nordsjaelland couldn't go into our group? There wasn't any other team from the same country already in the group.

Couldn't follow that move either and a 'because' explanation would have helped.

WOW

If im going to be charged £50 to watch a Champions League game i want the opposition to be Madrid, Dortmund and Ajax and not Cluj and some other no marks.

Get out of that and we'll have a great chance of winning it.....

I for one have been waiting all my life to see a game of this magnitude and not for a Thomas fucking cup trophy...

Be nice to see Jose and that Matalan jacket to (O:

JULES said:
some great games for us there, doubt the others in the group were happy to get us.

yeah mate, I tried to use that positive thinking last years time, im not doing it fking now

accept that it is a shite situation mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.