Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancio said:
mat said:
fix1.png

absolutely this.

this year is even worse than one year ago. i dont believe in luck and unluck , this is fix.

So what? Not saying for one minute that we will, but I'll get even more pleasure from winning it knowing that the deck's been stacked against us. The bigger they come and all that....

supercrystal7 said:
bobbymanc20 said:
What UEFA fail to realise is that even if they have fixed it which im sure they havent, but even if they had, Madrid, Ajax and Dortmund are teams we want, its our second year in the champs league and i for one want madrid and ajax i dont want a group against no mark fc. This is a new experience for us still and were still living in dreamland and now we get to go to madrid and watch city v real, who wouldve thought it ten years ago, plus we still should get through which is even better! enjoy it
Getting the hardest group possible two years in a row, definitely bad luck. Suspiciously bad some would say and more so when you look at UEFA's opinion of you.

Ignoring that though, why would you want a group this hard? With an easier group you get to second round, where you should win. Then you get to play Madrid or Dortmund too. Except then you get a lot more money, a lot more prestige and it's a bigger occasion.

Having a very hard midweek match from the get go is really going to stretch your squad.

Absolutely bang on Crystal, don't understand people being pleased with a group like this, we can play these sort of games when we get further in the competition and actually the games are bigger.

It's not just the fact we have a more than even chance of going out at the group stages its the impact on the squad that you are playing 6 massive games at the top, top level then having to come back and play and win your league games it's a double whammy. It could even impact us to the extent that we miss top four and then FFP squeezes you even more. I say play second string in these games and focus on winning the league and getting top four. They can't keep giving us these types of groups otherwise people will really start to smell a rat.

This is going to stretch our squad to the maximum and is nothing but bad news. UEFA are determined to stop us at all costs that much is clear.

dazdon said:
I just hope we don't treat Real Madrid with complacency.

Respect all your opponents whatever the quality ;-)

Agreed but lets give our youth team a try and then bring on Silva and Yaya to give them some match practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.