Champions League, Feb 15 ->

Re: Gatusso V Joe Jordan - SCRAP

Again? This happened ages ago when the match ended, are they at it in the back?

It's between us and chelsea for the 4th. I hate to say it but spurs atm are streets ahead. They have 4 playmakers and we have only Silva.

taconinja said:
Andouble said:
comparing our two results today I'm quite humiliated.
Really? Why?

See, that's the thing I don't get. Spurs played a decent game. Okay, so what? We played a decent game, too. They made their tap-in. We missed ours. Yes, we play two different styles. If you prefer one over the other, that's fine. But humiliated? That's ridiculous.

I've been on a couple of Spurs forums while the game was going on and quite a few of them (as always) thought they were dire... until they scored and then they evidently transformed into the best team to ever grace a pitch.

There has to be an in-between. I've never witnessed a team that was perfect, and I've rarely witnessed a team that was hopeless. It's just simply discouraging that we here never seem to be able to do anything other than complete despair or complete elation.

however shit Milan were, they are atop Serie A whilst Aris are minnows, albeit with a crazed fanbase, languishing in a weak Greek league. Just shows that Spurs are in the ascendancy and we've stalled, having won just 4 times out of 11 in all competitions since New Years Day.

Re: Gattuso headbutts Joe Jordan

haha was proper funny! glad it happened to jordan the scumbag!

Champions League, Feb 15 ->

I think there's a difference when it comes to raising your game. Bit harder to raise your game to play Aris than it is to play AC Milan. We'd have played a lot better against Milan too i'd have thought. what is it with all the negativity on this forum all the time. Most think every team is better than ours. We're 3rd in the league and still in with a shout of 2 cups. A draw away in Europe anywhere is a good result. Yes we wanna win every game, but it doesn't work like that. Especially for a team that is in transition. Time will tell but as far as I'm concerned I wouldn't wanna support anyone else!

sibierski express said:
It's between us and chelsea for the 4th. I hate to say it but spurs atm are streets ahead. They have 4 playmakers and we have only Silva.

Who's scored more and drawn less and conceded less please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.