Champions League, Feb 15 ->

SWP's back said:
sibierski express said:
It's between us and chelsea for the 4th. I hate to say it but spurs atm are streets ahead. They have 4 playmakers and we have only Silva.

Who's scored more and drawn less and conceded less please?
When it really matters they step on the gas and we just stall.

Champions League, Feb 15 ->

sibierski express said:
It's between us and chelsea for the 4th. I hate to say it but spurs atm are streets ahead. They have 4 playmakers and we have only Silva.

I've been saying this for the last month! Spurs will get 3rd we are fighting it out with Chelsea! As much as I hate The scum hope they beat em twice!

Epic? They were dominating a team with ancient midfielders and their best player out injured. Lets not jump the gun here Spurs are not that good. They dominated the game and only managed one counter attack goal due to pace. They could still lose at home and that last minute Ibra goal could have stood.

We are a better team.

Well that will go down as one of the all-time great Spurs European performances - and there's been quite a few to choose from over the years!

Our lads were nothing short of magnificent tonight.

Champions League?

Your 'avin' a larf!

I know this is nothing to do with the thread but i cant post a new topic, i want to know how i can get my other account unlocked, i got banned for replying in a thread someone else made asking about adult sites, bit harsh to get banned i think.

I have to say, whilst not humiliating, I agree with the sentiments that Andouble has expressed.

Spurs were great; Milan are bitter fading has-beens, whose behaviour was disgraceful tonight.

I think we have some way still to go before we can compare ourselves to Spurs - maybe another couple of years at current rate of progress.

didactic said:
Epic? They were dominating a team with ancient midfielders and their best player out injured. Lets not jump the gun here Spurs are not that good. They dominated the game and only managed one counter attack goal due to pace. They could still lose at home and that last minute Ibra goal could have stood.

We are a better team.

Really?

So how come you couldn't beat a part-time team of Greek goat-herders this afternoon?

Milan were better for most of the second half to be fair, they looked just as uncreative as we often do in the final third. Cassano might have made a difference instead of useless Robinho, was he cup-tied?

SWP's back said:
cleavers said:
I was discussing the pace difference between the 2 sides TONIGHT.
I've noted you weren't happy with our pace either. Its seriously lacking, especially when we attack. I f**king hate Spurs, but theirs is far better than ours is currently, and it was last season more often than not.

People were saying we were good tonight, well we passed it nicely all night (barry apart), but we had absolutely no penetration, and its been this way in most games since before christmas, argue all you want, but we have no pace or penetration most of the time.

THFC6061 said:
didactic said:

We are a better team.

Really?

So how come you couldn't beat a part-time team of Greek goat-herders this afternoon?
They parked the bus in a pretty massive way. I'm not going to complain, because that would be pretty hypocritical given we've done exactly that on occasions this season.

Cracking result for Spurs though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.