Champions League, Feb 15 ->

THFC6061 said:
didactic said:
Epic? They were dominating a team with ancient midfielders and their best player out injured. Lets not jump the gun here Spurs are not that good. They dominated the game and only managed one counter attack goal due to pace. They could still lose at home and that last minute Ibra goal could have stood.

We are a better team.

Really?

So how come you couldn't beat a part-time team of Greek goat-herders this afternoon?

Whilst I find you and your post completely distasteful, I congratulate your team. Now, why don't you f off and go and gloat somewhere else......please.

THFC6061 said:
Really?

So how come you couldn't beat a part-time team of Greek goat-herders this afternoon?

Because its football, they were playing at home and parked the bus. Its not hard to get a draw from any team. That team of part time goat herders is one of the best in Greece. Whats the average age for the Milan midfield? 35? Lets not get too cocky fella you are not through yet, there are two legs to this.

I think what winds me up the most is that a Spurs fan claimed on here it was one of their biggest European wins ever yet less than 30 minutes after full-time whistle he's on the City forum?

didactic said:
Epic? They were dominating a team with ancient midfielders and their best player out injured. Lets not jump the gun here Spurs are not that good. They dominated the game and only managed one counter attack goal due to pace. They could still lose at home and that last minute Ibra goal could have stood.

We are a better team.

Take your blue tinted specs off - we are not a better team!

waspish said:
sibierski express said:
It's between us and chelsea for the 4th. I hate to say it but spurs atm are streets ahead. They have 4 playmakers and we have only Silva.

I've been saying this for the last month! Spurs will get 3rd we are fighting it out with Chelsea! As much as I hate The scum hope they beat em twice!
it could most likely come down to this, but this season has been a strange one so far dont rule out a spurs blip,which at the moment we are having...

THFC6061 said:
didactic said:

We are a better team.

Really?

You're really not doing yourself or your club any favours with that sanctimonious attitude. If you want to debate rationally, and without giving it the big'un (as you lot would say), you're more than welcome. If all you want to do is come on and gloat and belittle our club, I suggest you fuck off back to ''Glory Glory''.

YaYa's Left Peg said:

Miles ahead they just have more creative midfielders and have been very lucky with regards to injuries. Man for man spuds have noone better than we have. Even Johno is our Bale.

We beat them at attack Defoe or Tevez, Crouch or Dzeko?

Midfield would you trade Silva, Yaya and De Jong?

Defenders who would you take Kompany or Gallas? Richards or Sick note Woodgate?

Lets be realistic lads.

didactic said:
YaYa's Left Peg said:

Miles ahead they just have more creative midfielders and have been very lucky with regards to injuries. Man for man spuds have noone better than we have. Even Johno is our Bale.

Lets be realistic lads.

a shocking post

Andouble said:
didactic said:

Lets be realistic lads.

a shocking post
he mist there best players out lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.