Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

It’s not nice seeing them win it as I know in my heart we are so much better. Guess that’s football and we just have to take it on the chin, but it bugs the shit out of me.
Same here, but they are still racists and facists. Nothing they will ever do will wipe that out.

Funded by the Spanish Royal family aren't they?.

Football is cruel and painful for the losers but for the winners who cares if they played shit and were 2nd best because your name goes on the trophy, Yes the Media hype will always be glossing over the facts Madrid was shit and Dortmund lost, But Madrid was there for the beating and when you let them off the hook you can only blame yourselves.

These lot get help from UEFA, the refs, the Spanish Government, La Liga with fixture scheduling as the knockout stages arrive and the media. That's aside from having world class players throughout their team. It takes a lot for them not to win it. Other teams don't have these advantages - including us.
CITY get no help from UEFA, the refs, the UK Government, The Premier League with fixture scheduling as the knockout stages arrive, and the media. That's despite having world class players throughout our team. It takes a lot for CITY to win it. Other teams don't have these disadvantages - especially Real Madrid.

Yeah they sure are mediocre winning the Champions League two out of the last three years.
I think you’ll find it’s a knock out competition so the best team doesn’t always win and you need a big slice of luck to win it. We had it last season at certain points in the final. United certainly had it in the FA cup this season. Never in doubt who is the best time in their respective league if they win it. CL completely different kettle of fish though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.