Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

They've just won the European Cup. For a fifteenth time. That's not just pulling up trees, it's pulling up a rainforest.

Anything else you say is just white noise.
This Madrid team isn't great and got gifted a win in a final. Massively fortunate to get there let alone win the whole thing. Sorry my opinion

Last edited:
Commentator tonight said Bellingham doesn’t run he glides gracefully FFS

And all the hype will be on him when Euros starts,there will only be one player representing England who SHOULD come out of it with any praise, and he plays for us, but with that idiot looking after the team that’s gonna be debatable, can see it now bringing him off when we are drawing or somert can see it now

We had a bloody great season though when we pissed the league, superb season in fact considering what we had witnessed years beforehand, and let’s be honest it wasn’t the first time City had took over the hill big pay day wankers was it
Yes indeed. My dislike of Liverpool and Madrid slightly clouding my memory. The season we won Division 1 under Keegan was a memorable one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.