Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

"Pulling up rainforests".

More like getting all the luck because of how the competition is formatted all the time

I think you’ll find it’s a knock out competition so the best team doesn’t always win and you need a big slice of luck to win it. We had it last season at certain points in the final. United certainly had it in the FA cup this season. Never in doubt who is the best time in their respective league if they win it. CL completely different kettle of fish though.
Sure a cup competition is more driven by momentum and getting hot at the right time,
But you don’t fluke winning the champions league two out of three years.

Turned this off. I didn't watch the trophy lift. Expect Bellendham to be more richer than Beckham and found a failed MLS franchise.

Not always the better side wins
Yes, the best team will always win. It's a knockout competition; if you don't put the ball in the net and take your chances, you don't deserve to win. It's like a boxer saying "well I threw more punches than my opponent, and even though he knocked me down that one time I still should have won the fight."

big summer window ahead if we want to win the CL next season. we need to make big signings who come in and add quality. Txiki, wake up.
Real will add Mbappe within days, we need to add Musiala and a top CM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.