Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

Sickening that we only beat them once out of 3 over the last three years. We should have won at least 2 CL titles, if not 3. We need to do better here, way better. Like we are in the league.

La Liga is easier than the Prem mate I think that’s the issue, put us in La Liga we win it until we get told we’re not allowed to win it anymore

Sorry I think everyone forgets Haaland debut season (maybe wanting too) in breaking every record in the PL while winning a freaking Treble. I know which player had a better debut season and it's certainly not Jude

Last edited:
How can it be luck ? La Liga support their clubs and arrange the fixtures accordingly. The Premier League flog its clubs to death. It's just one element in the Madrid domination of this tournament.
As I said luck . I`m not fucking interested in what their Association does, as we know full well we (FA/PL) will never get that backing from our Association.
We should have beaten them irrespective of any help, as we had more than sufficient chances to have won at home very comfortable. They then had further luck in the semi`s but I had seen enough at the Etihad to know that their name was written all over this competition as eventual winners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.