Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

Just watching ITV News, and they said “England star Jude Bellingham shone brightly as Real Madrid won the European Cup”. Think they must’ve watched a different game to me.

That's modern football for you. I doubt whoever said that even saw the game. They have all these cliche statements ready to say and write if the game goes in their favour. Typical media shite.

I'd like to say fuck you internet for making real madrid become a thing that your average football fan in the UK has to care about. I don't remember, as a boy in manchester, once pretending to be a player from real madrid whilst having a game of one man wembley. fuck that shit off.
Great comment. Same here from Droylsden, I couldn't give a fuck about Real Madrid, rags or the dippers. I quite liked watching Cloughie's Forest doing well though, quite happy to admit being Tony Woodcock and Trevor Francis in my one man Wembley against the garage wall.

Great comment. Same here from Droylsden, I couldn't give a fuck about Real Madrid, rags or the dippers. I quite liked watching Cloughie's Forest doing well though, quite happy to admit being Tony Woodcock and Trevor Francis in my one man Wembley against the garage wall.

Going back to those days everybody was told we had to get behind any English/British team in Europe and on the whole we did. How times have changed.

I knew one thing and one thing only and that is Manchester City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.