Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

Final of the hideous, Dortmund with their holier than thou Der Spiegel twattishness, Madrid absolutely despicable in every sense. Probs favour Dortmund.
Yeah, it's the German Liverpool versus the Spanish rags. I would rather neither win, but probs prefer Dortmund because I think having to hear about Bellingham for the next 4 months would bug me more

Not sure how i feel about this tonight, obviously brings back fantastic memories of last year and would have loved to be in the final battling for the trophy tonight.

On the other hand i dont think we would have won the league if we were still competing for the CL.

The PL will always be my no1, given the option of 5 in a row or the CL nest season, i would pick the PL every time.

I fucking despise the desire to turn the champions league into the superbowl, it just doesn't work and nobody in the ground gives a single fuck about it to the point I almost feel sorry for the artists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.