Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

Yeah, it's the German Liverpool versus the Spanish rags. I would rather neither win, but probs prefer Dortmund because I think having to hear about Bellingham for the next 4 months would bug me more
Maybe he will replicate his display against us, ie. throw himself to the floor feigning injury and being a general prick.

Just seen the aerial footage of wembley with 5 minutes prior to kick off. Not a single fan outside. Looks like wembley and uefa have things running smoothly.

We should be there. Pains me to watch this. Especially at the scene of last week’s crime!!

Not sure how i feel about this tonight, obviously brings back fantastic memories of last year and would have loved to be in the final battling for the trophy tonight.

On the other hand i dont think we would have won the league if we were still competing for the CL.

The PL will always be my no1, given the option of 5 in a row or the CL nest season, i would pick the PL every time.
Definitely a sense of it should have been us but as you rightly say, we would not have won the league had we advanced to face Bayern, we simply wouldn't have had the squad fitness to play those two games in between the must win league games we just about scraped through and given the choice it's the league every single time, More so now we've got one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.