Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

I'll watch it as it's football and Saturday night TV is even more shite than usual. Are tnt allowing it to be viewed free on YouTube like they used to?

Come on Borussia!!
A Real Robbery ( am still not over our penalty loss) will guarantee 17 year old Bellingham the Balloon Door. And completely unwarranted imo. Erl was robbed last season - where is Messi when you need him......??

The powers that be will make sure Real Madrid win tonight regardless of what happens.

I genuinely won't even watch it. Another night of linesmen constantly putting their flag up when Dortmund attack along with Real Madrid being let off with 200 tactical fouls and given a harsh penalty.

Not arsed

I'll be watching the boxing

Hope Dortmund win, can't see it.

Madrid will win by 3 or 4.

Dortmund finished 5th in an 18 team league this season and are the worst finalist since Liverpool in 05, and even that Liverpool team had Alonso and Gerrard in it. This team has nobody of note.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.