Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

Yes, the best team will always win. It's a knockout competition; if you don't put the ball in the net and take your chances, you don't deserve to win. It's like a boxer saying "well I threw more punches than my opponent, and even though he knocked me down that one time I still should have won the fight."
So you think Madrid were the better side against us?

Wouldn’t say gifted they waited for their chances and took it. Idk love or hate them they have a way of pulling it off and I have to give them some credit to that. I don’t mind RM as some on here.
The defender literally gifted them an easy opportunity. While we have to suffer and grind our way to win it. Wish we had that in the final against Inter and not stress the hell out while these jokers get a free pass

The best team doesn't always win the Champions League, That's a crazy statement to make.

Numerous teams over the years have won the competition that shall we say "rode there luck" in numerous games.

City were the better team against Real Madrid over two legs, Especially the second leg. Real Madrid wanted to take it to penalties and they done so and went onto beat us.

Chelsea Di Matteo team got absolutely mauled most games but went onto win it, Liverpool in 2005 needed a last gasp winner in the group stage against Olympiakos to go through. Liverpool battered Madrid a couple of years back only for Cortouis to have a worldie.

It's knockout competition anything can happen, Yes the name of the game is sticking the ball in the back of the net but you also need luck throughout the competition.
One or two favourable refeering decisions on top of that.

Yes, the best team will always win. It's a knockout competition; if you don't put the ball in the net and take your chances, you don't deserve to win. It's like a boxer saying "well I threw more punches than my opponent, and even though he knocked me down that one time I still should have won the fight."
The FA cup is a knockout competition. Care to repeat that claim?

I don’t understand the “how do they do it” narrative around Madrid. They’ve got the best collection of players in world football and employ coaches like Zidane and Ancelotti who don’t restrict them within strict tactical systems and let them figure it out on the pitch because they trust the players and rightly so. It’s not rocket science

Go support Madrid then.

For me, bringing Reus on for Adayemi was the turning point in the game. The Dortmund coach made the substitution for the sake of making one.
Guardiola and Ancelotti are similar in their beliefs that the starting 11 should be good enough to win the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.