Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

For me, bringing Reus on for Adayemi was the turning point in the game. The Dortmund coach made the substitution for the sake of making one.
Guardiola and Ancelotti are similar in their beliefs that the starting 11 should be good enough to win the game.
Yes, Adeyemi was wasteful but he was their only threat, he should've brought off the useless Sancho instead.

Who won? Actually....

giphy.gif

Better team lost.
They'll be kicking themselves tonight with this missed chances, They had to put at least one of them away.

We all knew what was coming when they fluffed them.

What's even worse is Fulkrug getting done by the smallest man on the pitch from a corner.

Dortmund have joined a numerous list of teams that Real Madrid have done this to unfortunately.

You mean like the linesman putting his flag up even though he's onside when a goal is scored?

A player already on a yellow card and then diving but gets a free kick for it?
I think Vinicius Jr got away with the dive because he shouldn't have been booked for the challenge on the Dortmund keeper, as he never touched him.

It’s absolutely disgusting, sorry if this post has already been done.

Madrid have won 6, if I’m not mistaken, Champions Leagues. It’s disgusting, it’s ruining football, how can we stop this? Not only satisfied with winning Europes top prize, they’re about to sign one of the worlds top forwards in Mbappe on a free (is it a free? what’s his signing on fee?).

I’m just hopeful UEFA and La Liga will be investigating them and polluting any success they do from this point forward (they do this to all clubs no?)

The best team doesn't always win the Champions League, That's a crazy statement to make.

Numerous teams over the years have won the competition that shall we say "rode there luck" in numerous games.

City were the better team against Real Madrid over two legs, Especially the second leg. Real Madrid wanted to take it to penalties and they done so and went onto beat us.

Chelsea Di Matteo team got absolutely mauled most games but went onto win it, Liverpool in 2005 needed a last gasp winner in the group stage against Olympiakos to go through. Liverpool battered Madrid a couple of years back only for Cortouis to have a worldie.

It's knockout competition anything can happen, Yes the name of the game is sticking the ball in the back of the net but you also need luck throughout the competition.
We were the best team in Europe last season and we needed luck and some Ederson heroics to win against Milan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.