Champions League Final | Friday Night Party

Hi Karim. In case I dont get a ticket, which will be the bars to go to to watch the final?
hi, i have no ticket also. i will be at nevizade on matchday, then will decide where to watch. i dont know. just spontenous.

you may watch at nevizade, Aslanım Pub is a nice place/sport pub. or taksim square big screen (still not confirmed).

i recommend nevizade, since fans will be there/ but besiktas and kadıkoy pubs are great.

there is an event at Dorock xl venue, taksim. nice club. you should buy a ticket if you wanna watch there, big screen. mail me if interested, ill send you the link.

let s see what will happen. :)) cheers.

sure, wear your city shirts, they ll like it.

''mackolik complex bar'', next to the stadium. 100% fb place. check it. never been there as a Gala fan :))) for sure. but i pass there everday. nice place, nice food(as far as i ve heard. food is good everwhere in istanbul). that will be the best i think. there is ''yogurtcu park'' next to it, drink there before game with fans. one of my fav parks.

or you may go to kadıkoy center ''güneşli bahçe street'', tonnes of pubs. choose one.

cheers.
@CarlosTevez'sEnglishTutor , just remembered friday 20:00
Efes - Fenerbahce basketball play off semis 4th game. Those two are two of the best teams in Europe.

but we will be at nevizade, we may watch it on the screens, plenty of screens at nevizade.

the thing is, Efes is 2-1 up in the play offs. if fb loses :)))))))))) fb fans will get more depressed and sunday, turkish football cup final will be funnier... they are suicidal lately. basketball is so important for them.
anyway, we may check the game tomorrow. cheers.

hi, i have no ticket also. i will be at nevizade on matchday, then will decide where to watch. i dont know. just spontenous.

you may watch at nevizade, Aslanım Pub is a nice place/sport pub. or taksim square big screen (still not confirmed).

i recommend nevizade, since fans will be there/ but besiktas and kadıkoy pubs are great.

there is an event at Dorock xl venue, taksim. nice club. you should buy a ticket if you wanna watch there, big screen. mail me if interested, ill send you the link.

let s see what will happen. :)) cheers.

If Carlsberg did CL final match tickets, Kerem would get a ticket, Good luck mate. If you don’t get a ticket, watch the match in a bar full of ‘Citeh‘ fans.

Anyone know if this is likely to go on till the small hours friday night? We land in Istanbul about 1040pm, drop bags off once in the centre, off we pop for the night.

@CarlosTevez'sEnglishTutor , just remembered friday 20:00
Efes - Fenerbahce basketball play off semis 4th game. Those two are two of the best teams in Europe.

but we will be at nevizade, we may watch it on the screens, plenty of screens at nevizade.

the thing is, Efes is 2-1 up in the play offs. if fb loses :)))))))))) fb fans will get more depressed and sunday, turkish football cup final will be funnier... they are suicidal lately. basketball is so important for them.
anyway, we may check the game tomorrow. cheers.

Thanks for the info mate. I'm down in London now flying out soon, cannot wait to arrive now and get out and explore the city tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.