Champions League Final | Friday Night Party

Hi Karim. In case I dont get a ticket, which will be the bars to go to to watch the final?
UEFA just announced they will be screening the game at the festival in Yenikapi. We're staying in Taksim so may head over there after a few drinks in the afternoon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230608_154811_Champions League.jpg
    Screenshot_20230608_154811_Champions League.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 59
UEFA just announced they will be screening the game at the festival in Yenikapi. We're staying in Taksim so may head over there after a few drinks in the afternoon.
the worry is that Blues will be split, Yenikapi, Nevidadze, Besiktas, Kadikoy, hope we can get a good collection in one place!

Where is the nearest metro/tram stop to this nevizade st. Arrived a few hours back staying in Fatih and can't find anywhere selling beer. Finished up in the Hilton Hotel at god knows how much a beer

Where is the nearest metro/tram stop to this nevizade st. Arrived a few hours back staying in Fatih and can't find anywhere selling beer. Finished up in the Hilton Hotel at god knows how much a beer
Taksim metro then a 10min or so walk. The link below should set off Google maps.

Shared route
From Taksim Square to Nevizade Sk. via İstiklal Cd..

11 min (900 m)

1. Walk west on Tak-ı Zafer Cd. towards Osmanlı Sk.
2. Turn right to stay on Tak-ı Zafer Cd.
3. Turn left towards İstiklal Cd.
4. Slight right onto İstiklal Cd.
5. Turn right to stay on İstiklal Cd.
6. Turn left to stay on İstiklal Cd.
7. Turn right onto Balo Sk.
8. Turn left onto Nevizade Sk.
9. Arrive at location: Nevizade Sokak
To see this route visit https://maps.app.goo.gl/jmzfX6MqBZEd6zda6

Thanks. If I get a ticket {cant afford 2}, the wife will be by herself so that is not far from the hotel near the Grand Mosque. She can watch it there

the worry is that Blues will be split, Yenikapi, Nevidadze, Besiktas, Kadikoy, hope we can get a good collection in one place!
I would have thought that Yenikapi is the place for the big screen and I assume it will be City fans

@CarlosTevez'sEnglishTutor , just remembered friday 20:00
Efes - Fenerbahce basketball play off semis 4th game. Those two are two of the best teams in Europe.

but we will be at nevizade, we may watch it on the screens, plenty of screens at nevizade.

the thing is, Efes is 2-1 up in the play offs. if fb loses :)))))))))) fb fans will get more depressed and sunday, turkish football cup final will be funnier... they are suicidal lately. basketball is so important for them.
anyway, we may check the game tomorrow. cheers.
Hi Kerem. Do you think it is possible to get a ticket for Efes - FB game today?

Is there a dress code? I've only packed 'casual', a couple of lightweight sports jackets, slacks, shirts and a rather sporty cravat but one hates to attend this type of function looking underdressed.

Just hoping nobody is offended by the bright green, couldn’t find a sky blue one

3adaa13a04bb8ba8eaae71f42f7227e3.jpg

I think the screening is mixed fans with segregation!
I was at the fan park in Prague on Weds night. 8k West Ham fans in there. Fiorentina had their own. Looked like carnage by the time we got there. Sold beer not much else and the toikets were grim Great atmosphere though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.