Champions League Final | General Team News & Updates

So, 'the general team news' thread is actually the 'which kits are the teams wearing' thread.

Yes, the thread has gone off on a bit of a kit argument tangent that could go on and on. I'll leave it at that and let UEFA decide which kit Inter will wear.

Surely Inter's dark blue and black kit doesn't clash any more than Chelsea's all dark blue does and they didn't wear their away kit against us

Talking of kits.

I would rather City played both finals in this seasons kit instead of the new kit.

It will probably be the new kit as City want to maximise sales after the new kit launch.
We surely should, and should want to, play in this season's kit - couldn't believe we wore next season's home shirt at Brentford yesterday!

Am the only one stressed by thinking those two feckin finals?..... :(

Am the only one stressed by thinking those two feckin finals?..... :(
I’m not stressed…. I think whatever the outcome of the FA cup final will prove as an extra motivator for the CL final

Lose - and the team will want to right the wrongs and go on and win CL

Win - we are one step away from an unbelievable achievement

I assume any OSC members, or anyone who knows an OSC member (and who cannot afford to go to Istanbul) will get first dibs?

Can't say I'm hugely fussed what kit City or Inter do or don't wear in Istanbul. The result is the thing that really matters at the end of the day.
However, when City beat Copenhagen at the Etihad in the group stage early this season the Danes wore a kit that was very similair to the black and blue striped one that Inter wear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.