Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

Can’t t see there being the 250,000 we took to York, no platinum or shit schemes then just hard working loyal supporters

Just curious as to how many blues you think will be out there. Obviously the 6k with a ticket but I reckon a good couple of thousand more
I think because of the way tickets were distributed there won’t be as many as we thought this time last week. I’d say a thousand more absolute tops.

Anyone going over from east coast of U.S? Flights via Paris under $600 round-trip, out on Thursday, back on Monday.

Anyone going over from east coast of U.S? Flights via Paris under $600 round-trip, out on Thursday, back on Monday.

Not sure Portugal is open to visitors from USA & France. You have to include France as you’re transiting through there.

You’ll need to check the Portugal tourism and government websites, as well as check what the CDC say.

I’m from GA, been in UK for 10 days (isolation) and will head to Porto on Friday.

Not sure Portugal is open to visitors from USA & France. You have to include France as you’re transiting through there.

You’ll need to check the Portugal tourism and government websites, as well as check what the CDC say.

I’m from GA, been in UK for 10 days (isolation) and will head to Porto on Friday.
Fair play mate some dedication that

Just had notification from Ryanair that my outward Porto flight has been rescheduled by several hours. As I failed to get a ticket, I have taken the opportunity to claim a full refund of £368 and to release my hotel without charge. Breaks my heart to give up on the urge to be there in person but this is surely the sensible option for me. Best of luck to all Blues who travel - with or without a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.