Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

Adega Sports Bar is where its at! I hear its the official Man City Bar in Porto over the weekend!
Had an email from Monika at Adega and they are very welcoming of City fans. No booking system for tables (max 6 per table), its first come first dibs. She emphasised they HAVE to close at 10:30pm. Close, not last orders.

They open at midday Saturday. We'll be in there at midday Friday, putting towels on the tables

Had an email from Monika at Adega and they are very welcoming of City fans. No booking system for tables (max 6 per table), its first come first dibs. She emphasised they HAVE to close at 10:30pm. Close, not last orders.

They open at midday Saturday. We'll be in there at midday Friday, putting towels on the tables

The bars slogan ….. “You’ll never drink alone” ….. hhhhmmmmm

Tickets sold out just before I was due to buy at 1pm.
still flying out on Tuesday, though. The way things are going (banned from travelling to Germany), might as well get trips in while we can.
am looking forward to a trip to a port cave.

I've got flight, hotels and PCR tests all sorted and payed for but I couldn't get a ticket (sold out before I could even get one.) Any other way of getting one? Surely someone bought a few extras

Tickets sold out just before I was due to buy at 1pm.
still flying out on Tuesday, though. The way things are going (banned from travelling to Germany), might as well get trips in while we can.
am looking forward to a trip to a port cave.

That back story sounds interesting ? “Banned from traveling to Germany” ?

EDIT - JUST SEEN THE NEWS … DUH :)

Last edited:
I’ve been told that there’s an antigen test which can be sent to you in the post, which you can do via video call and still receive a certified result for the journey back from Porto. I depart Saturday morning and return on Tuesday, so I could potentially just take the antigen test first thing on Saturday morning whilst I’m at the airport, or even in Porto whilst I’m there. Does anyone know which company offers this?

Use code BATRAVEL15

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.