Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

4 of us travelling, likely zero tickets unless criteria drops. 2 nights in Lisbon and 2 in Porto. Expecting amazing weather, loads of great bars to be open even if closing a little earlier than normal. Expecting loads of blues to be in the same boat and can’t fucking wait
I’m staying 2 nights as lots of others I know we’ll have a ball

All access needs a PCR? Even tickets bought from touts or UEFA sold ones? What if I'm coming from Spain ?
Looks like a bar then if I make it across

I’m there, but don’t forget the UEFA public draw next Monday. Don’t know the details but it may rescue 1 or 2 of us.

No ticket - I don’t care; sun, sea, beer, blues, what’s not to like ?

There’s a couple of us going Friday - Sunday. Doubt we will get a ticket now but the plan was always to go, find some good bars and soak up the atmosphere. That hasn’t changed. Bring it on!

I have booked into Lisbon on Tuesday and out of Porto the Friday after the match.
have no interest whatsoever in a fan park. Seeing the city proper is an integral part of an away match. Not totally given up hope of a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.