Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

Right, now criteria is out and only goes down as low as 15000 points and on the cup scheme.

Who has booked flights / hotel etc and is going to be there without a ticket?.

I and my mate are 2 that are doing just that.

What can we expect?.
Can we get into the fan zone?.
I've read that there is no drinking allowed in public places.

If not, what's the plan blues. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Why would you want to go to the fanzone? Porto is a beautiful place and packed with great places to drink eat and relax. The complete antithesis of the fanzone. And I say that ax someone who’s hoping to fly with the club. And hoping to shuffle off at the airport and into a taxi and find a nice boozer to chill in. All day.

After the UEFA tickets have all been sold and you think that's your final hope.... remember you can always buy some massive stilts since the stadium is very open.

Stilts + Beer … I think I’ll skip that.

There’s a home store next to the stadium that will sell a nice set of A frame ladders = much more stable :)

a6bc5c4e611e4a419c42611f953ac1f9.png

What is the situation with going on somebody else ticket
Is your name on it and you have to take ID ?
I'm pressuming if you are on the official travel then that might be the case.

The bummer is even if you could get a ticket in someone else’s name and borrow their Id, it also looks like you need to show an antigen/pcr test to get into the stadium. So you’re basically going to need a ticket and two documents in the same name.

The bummer is even if you could get a ticket in someone else’s name and borrow their Id, it also looks like you need to show an antigen/pcr test to get into the stadium. So you’re basically going to need a ticket and two documents in the same name.
Will there be names on the tickets though ?

How I read the site was that your ticket is tied to your name, will have your name on it and as mentioned will have to match the passport name and your covid test etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.