Champions League Final | Inter Milan - Italian Media

I'm more concerned about the British press... liberally setting us up for embarrassment. You just know that if we don't win they'll quickly turn it around and have it as "City thought they'd already done the treble", when in fact its just the press and one or 2 jcl fuckwits.
Tbh I really don't see why we shouldn't win it. If we fail to win then we deserve all the criticism we will get from the media but then again I don't see that happening. Final score 3-1.
Gundo, Bernie and Haaland.

Tbh I really don't see why we shouldn't win it. If we fail to win then we deserve all the criticism we will get from the media but then again I don't see that happening. Final score 3-1.
Gundo, Bernie and Haaland.
No one minds constructive criticism. It's the "dancing on our grave" type nonsense that will surely follow any defeat that would stick in the throat. If it was Liverpool or utd in the same position as us, and went on to lose next weekend, I'm pretty sure the coverage wouldn't be the same.

No one minds constructive criticism. It's the "dancing on our grave" type nonsense that will surely follow any defeat that would stick in the throat. If it was Liverpool or utd in the same position as us, and went on to lose next weekend, I'm pretty sure the coverage wouldn't be the same.
Best not give them a grave to dance on then. Saturday's game is an "all or nothing" game and we have to treat it that way. We win this one and I'll bet my house on us winning the next UCL (Back to back) but first things first, get it done on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.