Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 82453
One of my favourite ones hahaha. The first response would be. What the fuck would a manager like pep ever be doing at watford spurs or Everton.

There are some classics out there at the moment. Lots absolutely fuming at Ballague's piece calling him a genius. The difference is Ballague has read his books and knows him and those around him so can make a fair call. These muppets saying he has to take Port Vale to the European Cup don't have a clue.

I've seen people say he didn't win the treble with Bayern after they'd won it. Ferguson didn't back his up either, and Pep won it with Barca. He inherited a great Barca team, untrue. The benchmark was there, as it was at Bayern but he took it up exponentially. And with us, people will only realise in 5-10 years just how amazing he has been. We didn't have a culture at this club like his previous two teams. We had new money and recent success but he completed overhauled everything to make us this winning machine.

I also saw someone say Ferguson was the best manager ever because it didn't take him 3 years to win the league like it did Pep. I don't even know where to start with that one!

where are rumors of mahrez starting coming from,i hope pep aint gonna do what he did last time just play the team that got you to final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.