Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been supporting City for 33 years and this is me ahead of the final tomorrow (probably for the first time ever ahead of a final):

25QT.gif

I know Pep and the team will be taking Inter very seriously and will be very aware they can beat us if we aren’t at our best. But they have repeatedly shown that they have what it takes to win tough matches now, even if we go down a goal or two or have to play against 13 men.

We are the best team in the land and all the world and will show it tomorrow.

I have repeatedly been confident this season ahead of big games, when many were flapping or bricking it, and calling those of us who weren’t “arrogant” or showing a “lack of respect”. And we have gone on to win all of those matches.

It is not overconfidence; it is just belief in our lads. A belief that this is the year we cast off the ‘CL curse’.

It is ok to believe, blues. As @twosips famously said, “jinx does not exist”. Our doubt and nervousness does nothing to help the team. But our measured, respectful belief can drive them on to glory.

And I believe we will have our glory tomorrow night.

Up the blues!

Last edited:
I have been supporting City for 33 years and this is me ahead of the final tomorrow (probably for the first time ever ahead of a big game):

25QT.gif

I know Pep and the team will be taking Inter very seriously and will be very aware they can beat us if we aren’t at our best. But they have repeatedly shown that they have what it takes to win tough matches now, even if we go down a goal or two or have to play against 13 men.

We are the best team in the land and all the world and will show it tomorrow.

Not overconfidence, just confidence in our lads.

Up the blues!
Oh God I hope we score first. I am already nervous.

I'm hoping this final the team just play the match not the occasion. If we go out and play our normal game and it matches anything like our performances against Madrid, Arsenal and Liverpool we should win. I say should as Inter are a decent side and we also have bloody var and the officials to contend with. We've all seen how they got the rags back into the game on Saturday.

What should i do with team news? I dont usually do it as i am off the tinterweb about 4.30pm but will need hand holding all the way tomorrow, shall i not post it ? I am really superstitious about it , in a quandry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.