Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never take any result for granted or feel entitled to win anything.

However, I am convinced the day will be ours. Pep surely won‘t meddle this time as it’s cost him too dearly in the past. Other than Phil v Jack, the starting places are virtually set in stone.

This is the long-missing final piece of a glittering jigsaw. The chance to make history; to enhance the global reputation our owners have so carefully built; to triple distill the piss of our myriad jealous detractors.

The players are pretty well rested and every one will be really up for it - confident but in no way complacent.

I’ve not felt this way in any previous CL campaign.

What should i do with team news? I dont usually do it as i am off the tinterweb about 4.30pm but will need hand holding all the way tomorrow, shall i not post it ? I am really superstitious about it , in a quandry
Did you post it for the 2021 final?

What should i do with team news? I dont usually do it as i am off the tinterweb about 4.30pm but will need hand holding all the way tomorrow, shall i not post it ? I am really superstitious about it , in a quandry

Do what you usually do and nothing different!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.