Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The team picks itself , has to be the Real madrid second leg side , tough on Ake, Foden due to their recent injuries and Mahrez and Laporte have done very little wrong this season when they have played , but Pep can only pick eleven and he knows his best team and tactics, if we meet the levels we attained against Real at the Etihad Milan havent got a prayer . Inter can only hope we have an off day and they get lucky or the ref/VAR turn the game , no game is a forgone conclusion but if we dont win it this year , i dont think we ever will.

Can you just pay DAZN for one game or do you take out a monthly subscription ? Can you get the “one month free trial” ?
Not sure about the one month trail these days but I'm pretty sure you have to pay for the month.
I think it's $28 Can these days. I'm cancelling it right after tomorrows game and starting it back up in Sept.

Apologies if posted already, but God spotted in Istanbul.

352519138_636373238516563_1917299088726310044_n.jpg

Not sure about the one month trail these days but I'm pretty sure you have to pay for the month.
I think it's $28 Can these days. I'm cancelling it right after tomorrows game and starting it back up in Sept.
Its free to watch on UEFA Youtube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.